Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reminder: Bye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'!

As you might know, Google Reader is going to be gone by tomorrow, July 1. But, there is no need to panic! There's an easy alternative.

Bloglovin' is a super easy and efficient way of browsing through your feed! Right when you sign up (whether by email or Facebook), you're offered the one-click option of importing your feed from Google Reader, so you'll still have all the blogs that you used to.

I know I've already posted about this before, but seeing as tomorrow, Google Reader will be gone, I thought I'd post a quick reminder.

Here's a GREAT post about Bloglovin', how to get started, and its benefits: CLICK ME!

You can follow The Book Basement by clicking here or by clicking the little icon on my sidebar. And of course, subscribing by email is always an option!

Hope y'all are having a great day, and decide to move over to Bloglovin'! 


1 comment:

  1. will it really be away? been hearing about that for over a year.. but you're right, bloglovin is the best alternative to google reader. I love using it :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...