Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Divergent Book 3: ALLEGIANT

I'm sure that many of you already know by now, but I feel the undeniable need to make this obligatory post.

Veronica Roth has released INCREDIBLE NEWS--the name of the final book in the Divergent trilogy.

You can watch the video and read the post HERE.


This is so exciting, you guys, I can barely breathe.

Someone hold me.

*combusts*

(tell me what you think of the title! i love it! it definitely was NOT what i was expecting, which makes me admire veronica even more than i already did!)


5 comments:

  1. Haha, finally it has a title! I have shamefully only read the first one, loved it and I am yet to get a copy of insurgent. Thanks for sharing :D I was wondering if you'd be interested in a button swap, I just put yours up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH When was this released?? I'm sooooo excited! Thank you for sharing :) I discovered this series about 2 weeks ago and read both of the books in a weekend. They are so awesome! I NEED to know what happens next! I can't wait, I don't know how I am going to make it until October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Although for consistency's sake I wish it were a book with an ENT ending rather than an ANT ending. I know, I know, such a nitpicker. :P

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this pop up in my feed from Veronica's blog and got all kinds of excited! Next, cover excitement!

    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Wendy! The -ant ending doesn't fit with the -ent pattern of the first two books! It's been bothering me. ;)

    Still, whatever the title, I can't wait to read this. I just hope we get a cover reveal soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...