Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm on Bloglovin!

Google is shutting down Google Reader, which makes me extremely upset, because it's my favorite RSS reader. There are also rumors circulating that Google Friend Connect will also be unavailable in the near future.

So, I've gathered my resources (AKA: asked around the community) and I've decided to offer a new way of following: Bloglovin'. It's really fantastic! The layout is very simple and clean, and I think I might even like it more than Google Reader.

Of course, you can still follow by GFC and email and all that jazzy stuff, but you can follow me through Bloglovin' as well.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thank you, as always, for reading my blog and following me!


9 comments:

  1. Now following you on bloglovin to, I made mine yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made the switch to Bloglovin', too, and so far it's been really popular! Now following you on there as well, Sophia. Bleargh. Google is going to give me a permanent migraine with the rate they're going downhill. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Megan. Google are so damn unreliable! I don't use Google Reader anyway, but I really hope GFC doesn't disappear. I just followed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so annoying that Google just suddenly announced something so huge like that :( I really, really hope GFC doesn't get taken away (even though I have a horrible feeling it will...).

    I totally agree, Bloglovin' is brilliant, maybe even better than GR! I've just followed you on it! You can find me on it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way as Sam! I hope they don't do away with GFC. I followed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on Bloglovin now too Sophia! I just imported my whole list when I registered, so I'm pretty sure I follow you already. I'll hit the button when I'm done commenting though just in case. I wish Google would stop eliminating things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a shame that Google is stopping so many things for us bloggers, I transferred over to Bloglovin' a while back to and have just started following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I joined Bloglovin too and am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank for sharing information in the website,i'm very like after reading
    obat penghilang gondongan tradisional

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...