Tuesday, May 1, 2012

INSURGENT IS OUT TODAY! - UPDATED


   Hey, everyone! Guess what.

   INSURGENT IS FREAKING OUT TODAY, THAT'S WHAT.

   CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I CAN'T. OH, GOD, AGAIN WITH THE CAPS LOCK ABUSE, I KNOW. BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. SORRY, YOU GUYS. OH, WAIT, NO I'M NOT! HAHA, I'M SO EXCITED FOR INSURGENT? CAN YOU TELL? CAN YOU?

   It's out in stores TODAY. TODAY, TODAY, TODAY.

   By midnight, my e-copy of Insurgent will have been downloaded. I will be reading it all night long, probably pulling an all nighter. YOLO.

   I'll update this post later with pictures once I hit Barnes and Noble! -UPDATE- Yay! Pictures! Sorry it took so long.

I have a very small B&N, so sadly, this is as big of a production as a new release gets, ahah.

On the shelf. SQUEALSSSS.

Large stack of INSURGENTs on the floor. I wanted to just grab all of them and run. But that's illegal.

Up close and personal in the cardboard showcase. ;)

   Bye, everyone! Happy Insurgent release day!

   Oh, and the giveaway. Just leave a comment! Doesn't matter what it's about. Actually, I changed my mind! Leave me a spazzy comment, something relevant to this post, or just a random fact! Remember, the giveaway ends tonight at midnight! Leave comments on every post to earn more entries. Day 1. Day 2. Day 3. Day 4. Day 5. Day 6. Day 7. Here's the form!

   CONFIRMED WINNER of the whole countdown giveaway: SARAH LOREN.


11 comments:

  1. YAYYYY INSURGENT IS OUT TODAY! :D I'm so excited, I can't believe the day finally came. Now I'll have to wait patiently until I get the book, but still - EXCITING :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, future photo captions: this is me in front of B&N. This is me pretending that I can't find the book. This is me seeing the book for the first time. This is me cradling the book and whispering "my precious." This is me waiting in line and reading the first few pages. This is me paying. This is me buckling the book into the passenger seat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sot stoked for Insurgent! I'm seriously contemplating an ebook purchase. My paper copy wont be here for a couple of days yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mY gOOdNEES!!!!! insurgent is OUt! iTs freeing out!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! And SpaZZy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! Your day has finally arrived, Sophia! I'm excited for you. I bet you're somewhere reading and not talking to anyone at all!
    Happy Insurgent release date¨!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEK! Sophia, your post has gotten me SO EXCITED for it and I love reading your tweets about it. I'm about to start it soooon, I can't wait. Although I'm a bit murky on Divergent, Veronica Roth's spoiler post definitely helped. It's going to be so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophia, how can you get me so excited like this?? I LOVE your Insurgent countdown! This is the best way to anticipate the coming of this AWESOME series! Yay, I can't wait to read your review when you've finished reading it! Hopefully it's just as good as your expectation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY Happy dance !!! I really can't wait to receive my copy (please let that be this week) !! Looking forward to see your pictures at B&N !!! Happy reading Sophia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait! And I'm looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for Insurgent! I reread Divergent to prepare and it made me so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i still need to read divergent. sounds like i need to do it asap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...