Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the Bookish!
This week's topic...
Top Ten Books that Broke Your Heart a Little
1) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - Okay. My heart did not break a little. My heart shattered into billions of shards. My poor Will Herondale...
2) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - If you've read this book, you know why.
3) Where She Went by Gayle Forman - By the end, my heart was mended, but throughout the whole novel, my heart would break and mend itself like crazy.
4) New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - Er, come on. You must've been a Twihard at some point in your YA reading life. This one tore through me!
5) Delirium by Lauren Oliver - The ending. The ending. The ending. I mean--I just--I can't even... The ending! D:
I only have five books this week! Sorry! Usually, books have happy endings and my heart doesn't break. What's on your top ten? ;)