Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012 Wrap-Up!

My goal for January was: 10
The actual number for January was: 12 completed, 1 DNF
The books that I read in January:
1) Catching Jordan by Jordan Kenneally - 5 keys - review
2) Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 3 keys - review
3) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - 4.5 keys - review
4) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - 2.5 keys - review
5) Where She Went by Gayle Forman - 5 keys - review
6) The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothernberg - 4 keys - review
7) Legend by Marie Lu - 4.5 keys - review
8) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - 3.5 keys - review
9) My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody - 2.5 keys - review
10) Graceling by Kristin Cashore - 3.5 keys - review
11) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - 4.5 keys - review
12) Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman - DNF 1 key - review
13) Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig - 4 keys - review

So that's all I read this month! To be honest, I'm pretty pleased with myself. :) My standout favorites of this month were: Catching Jordan, Where She Went, and The Fault in Our Stars. They're all contemporaries! How crazy!

Goal for February: 10.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! For contemporaries! There is a reason I love them so much ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book that I've read on this list is Graceling. I liked it a lot, but it was a little bit slow. Congrats on making your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive to extend past your reading/reviewing goal. I'm looking forward to reading many of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for your goal in February :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...