Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is "Reread Favorites" Month on The Book Basement!

Hey, everyone! You know when you read a really amazing book that you just HAVE to reread, but don't have the time to? Well, I've been feeling like that a lot, so I decided to make February my "Reread Favorites" Month!


What am I doing?
I'm just taking the month to reread the books I've been wanting to read.

What does this include?
Personally, I'm hoping to get to:

  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
  • The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  • Any or all of the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling
I probably won't get to all of them (especially the HP series) but oh well!

What about reviews?
I'm going to be posting reviews for every book I read. Yes, I will be posting ANOTHER review for Anna, Virtuosity, etc. I think duplicate reviewing is good as a reader, so that I can see how my perspective has changed between the first and second reading. Plus, I'll be reading some new books, too!

I hope you guys can bear with me through this month! I'm going to be having a blast rereading all these favorite books. :) Much love! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea, Sophia! There are definitely some books I've been wanting to reread, Catching Jordan is at the top of that list :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to reread the Harry Potter series for a long time now too. Thanks for the incentive to actually reread them. Hope you get to reread the books you've been wanting to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! It's hard to find someone who likes to reread their favorite books. I've found you! Yay! I don't read fantasy fiction, but you have chosen two contempts, which are good ones. This Lullaby is pretty good! I really like it! I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, but I will someday! Hehe. Great post! Thank you for sharing them!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be great.I will read them,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...