What am I doing?
I'm just taking the month to reread the books I've been wanting to read.
What does this include?
Personally, I'm hoping to get to:
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Any or all of the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling
I probably won't get to all of them (especially the HP series) but oh well!
What about reviews?
I'm going to be posting reviews for every book I read. Yes, I will be posting ANOTHER review for Anna, Virtuosity, etc. I think duplicate reviewing is good as a reader, so that I can see how my perspective has changed between the first and second reading. Plus, I'll be reading some new books, too!
I hope you guys can bear with me through this month! I'm going to be having a blast rereading all these favorite books. :) Much love!