Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! :)
This week's topic...
Top Ten Childhood Faves
1. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
2. Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech
3. Granny Torrelli Makes Soup by Sharon Creech
4. Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
5. Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata
6. Junie B. Jones series by Barbara Park
7. The Magic Treehouse series by Mary Pope Osborne
8. Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
9. The Boxcar Children series by Gertrude Chandler Warner
10. Tales From the Odyssey by Mary Pope Osborne - the start of my infatuation with Greek mythology!
Oh, making this list makes me want to read these books all over again!! What's on your top ten? :)