Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

Top 10 of 2011 is cohosted by A Life Bound By Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiksthun, and Two Chicks on Books. 2011 has been a fabulous year for all things book-related. I bet 2012 is going to be even better! I cannot wait for these books...

1. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth - Divergent's my favorite book of 2011--and probably of all time. I wonder if Insurgent will be my favorite 2012 read? :)

2. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver - Ms. Oliver is clearly evil. I mean, have you read the ending of Delirium? It's just vicious! I've heard that Pandemonium, unfortunately, does not have Alex in it... I'm going to cry, I swear. D:

3. Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I'm actually so happy because I have an ARC of this book! Asdfghjkl. I cannot wait to dive into it. After all, Half-Blood was mind-blowing!

4. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare - After Clockwork Prince, I cannot wait to see how Tessa's story ends! And, of course, what will happen to my darling Will Herondale. I hope Cassie doesn't disappoint me and tear my heart into shreds like she did in CP.

5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I. Love. Stephanie. Perkins. And. Her. Books. I am so flipping excited for this third and final companion novel to the beloved Anna and the French Kiss!

6. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Sounds amaazzzinnnggg! I've read a ton of phenomenal reviews for this book.

7. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons - This book just sounds so fantastic, it's kind of ridiculous! I cannot wait to read this one.

8. The Selection by Kiera Cass - From the synopsis to that gorgeous cover, The Selection is a book I'm sure everyone is waiting on!

9. Underworld (Abandon #2) by Meg Cabot - Meg Cabot. Need I say more?

10. False Memory by Dan Krokos - This one looks super great! Too bad it's later in the 2012 year.

It was so difficult narrowing down this list to only 10 books! But I did it. What's on your top ten? :)

6 comments:

  1. There are sooo many great books out next year. From your list, I'm most excited for The Selection and Underworld. Great list!

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books coming out in 2012 that I can't wait for. I can't wait for Insurgent the most, but I'm looking forward to False Memory & Isla and the Happily Ever After pretty bad too.

    Thanks for participating in this years Top 10 Week!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these books are on my wishlist except for False Memory which I haven't heard of before. But I'll check it out! Great list!

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Andie
    My Top Ten Most Anticipated Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I forgot to put Pandemonium on my list, what is wrong with me?!? Great list you've got going on here, with all the awesome books coming out, it's hard to narrow it down! I think you will be glad to know that I have finally decided to read Divergent! I'm thinking I'll make it a birthday present to myself, so I'll probably start it mid-January :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...