Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Book Covers of 2011


So, 2011 has been a wonderful, wonderful year of all things book-related. A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiktshun, and Two Chicks on Books are all cohosting Top 10 of 2011. Today's topic is the Top Ten Book Covers of 2011 (AKA "Covers I Want My Book To Look Like If I Ever Publish One"). This is a fun topic because I, ashamedly, judge books by covers all the time.





Left to right, top to bottom:

  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Entwined by Heather Dixon
  • Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  • The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
  • The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  • Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
  • Abandon by Meg Cabot
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  • Across The Universe by Beth Revis
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini 
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman
So, again, I made my list include twelve books rather than ten. I can't help myself!! That's my Top Ten Twelve. What's yours? :)

14 comments:

  1. Really pretty covers. Definitely a theme is noted..... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cool, we share some of the same ones! Tris & Izzie was definitely a contender for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover of Where She Went as well! I think it's perfection! Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOMESNESS! Across the Universe, Starcrossed and Wither are all amazing covers!

    Come check out my Top 10 List for amazing book covers!.

    Best of 2011: Book Covers


    Hope you'll have time to check out my list.
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I agree with all of your top picks! I especially love The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith! :)

    You can check out my top ten book covers post here!

    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your list! I forgot Imaginary Girls and also The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! Those are both some of my favorite covers of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abandon is a pretty cover!! Here is mine:

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list! Entwined and Abandon really should have made my list, so pretty!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot how pretty The Beginning of After and Tris and Izzie's covers are :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wither and Abandon are my 2 favorite from your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an awesome list! You have great taste! I love how gorgeous they all look together. My favorites would have to be Wither and Imaginary Girls. :)

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover of imaginary girls. I can't believe I forgot to put it in my post! oh well, there are just too many awesome covers.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We certainly did share a lot of the same covers. All of yours are amazing. Forgot to add Entwined to my list but it is quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...