2011 has been a wonderful year for all things book-related. A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiktshun, and Two Chicks on Books are all cohosting Top 10 of 2011. Today's topic is Top Ten Book Boyfriends. :3 This is probably my favorite topic of the week... I'm such a fangirl.
1. Four from Divergent -
*drool* My goodness, Four is just a fantastic character. He has so much depth and he's capable of so much. I swear, if all boys of YA lit had to fight against each other (no paranormal powers acceptable, of course), Four would be the winner. Plus, he's a sweetheart. And intelligent. And... you get my point.
2. Will Herondale from Clockwork Prince - The classic tortured soul. I love him. I feel so bad for him. I just want to give him a hug. He's really so sweet and loving. And a book lover. Poor unfortunate soul.
3. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door - The epitome of male sweetness. Asdfghjkl. He's too sweet, too nice, too adorable. It's crazy!
4. Aiden St. Delphi from Half-Blood - My goodness, I need a fan. Aiden is just smokin'. And I totally love his relationship with Alex. Maybe I have a thing for the instructor/student relationship, as seen in Four/Tris.
5. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Noah definitely had that creepy, arrogant aura going for him, but he was such a great guy. He was pretty perfect. Actions speak louder than words? His actions are always screaming.
I actually really want to end my list here. But I guess I can think of a few more.
6. Daniel Grigori from Fallen (yep, read it this year!)
7. Jeremy King from Virtuosity
8. John Hayden from Abandon
9. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
10. Jace Wayland from Mortal Instruments (read the first 3 this year)
That's my Top Ten! :) What's yours?