Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top Ten Book Boyfriends of 2011


2011 has been a wonderful year for all things book-related. A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiktshun, and Two Chicks on Books are all cohosting Top 10 of 2011. Today's topic is Top Ten Book Boyfriends. :3 This is probably my favorite topic of the week... I'm such a fangirl.

1. Four from Divergent - *drool* My goodness, Four is just a fantastic character. He has so much depth and he's capable of so much. I swear, if all boys of YA lit had to fight against each other (no paranormal powers acceptable, of course), Four would be the winner. Plus, he's a sweetheart. And intelligent. And... you get my point.

2. Will Herondale from Clockwork Prince - The classic tortured soul. I love him. I feel so bad for him. I just want to give him a hug. He's really so sweet and loving. And a book lover. Poor unfortunate soul.

3. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door - The epitome of male sweetness. Asdfghjkl. He's too sweet, too nice, too adorable. It's crazy!

4. Aiden St. Delphi from Half-Blood - My goodness, I need a fan. Aiden is just smokin'. And I totally love his relationship with Alex. Maybe I have a thing for the instructor/student relationship, as seen in Four/Tris.

5. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Noah definitely had that creepy, arrogant aura going for him, but he was such a great guy. He was pretty perfect. Actions speak louder than words? His actions are always screaming.

I actually really want to end my list here. But I guess I can think of a few more.

6. Daniel Grigori from Fallen (yep, read it this year!)
7. Jeremy King from Virtuosity
8. John Hayden from Abandon
9. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
10. Jace Wayland from Mortal Instruments (read the first 3 this year)

That's my Top Ten! :) What's yours? 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the only one we have in common is mister St. Delphi and well...that's no surprise! ;) Awesome boyfriends!

    You can check out my top ten boyfriends list here!

    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you wanted to end your list at 5 and I couldn't end it any shorter than 20! I LOVE Four and Cricket. I still need to read Half-Blood, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Virtuosity, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone!
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I don't actually know a lot of these book boys. I've got a lot of reading to catch up on it seems.

    I definitely agree with Jeremy from Virtuosity and of course Cricket...sweet and kind, Cricket :0)

    I actually really disliked Noah Shaw at first, but he has grown on me, I'm sure I'll love him even more in the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to Four and Will Herondale! LOVE them both so much

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a lot of nodding involved as I went down your list! Aiden is one I definitely missed in my top ten. Swoonworthy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!! I have 4 of them on my list. I'm dying to read Lola and the Boy Next Door and find out about Cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of these boys, especially Cricket! Sigh. 2011 gave me many more book boyfriends. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...