Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CLOCKWORK PRINCE release day, the problem with preordering, and Goodreads Choice Awards!

As many of you guys now, today is the official release day for...


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare!

Clockwork Prince is the second novel in the Infernal Devices series. The Infernal Devices is the prequel series to the Mortal Instruments. If you haven't read either series, I HIGHLY recommend them.

I preordered my copy of Clockwork Prince from Amazon quite some time back. But the problem with preordering is that I don't have it in my hands nownownow. I would LOVE to have it in my hands nownownow. Sadly, I'm expecting the book to arrive in a little less than a week. I don't think I can wait that long! Sob.

Another thing I want to talk about is the Goodreads Choice Awards!! I hope everyone who has a Goodreads voted and is pleased with the outcome (see results HERE). I know I am. As you may know, my favorite book EVER, Divergent by Veronica Roth, was nominated for Favorite Book of 2011 and Best Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction. Guess what?

Divergent won BOTH nominations! *confetti* It totally deserves it. I hope Veronica Roth is happy. ^-^

I hope you guys are having a great week! Ah! Clockwork Prince is FINALLY out. Too excited.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if it is the time setting, location, characters or simply all these aspects that make me love the Infernal Devices so much. All the questions from the last book are answered and the ultimate question left hanging is "what is going to happen between Jem, Will and Tessa?"
    Unlike most novels by Cassandra Clare the book doesn't end in one huge annoying cliff hanger where terrible things occur and all questions are answered at the last minute. The story and complexity is unraveled piece by piece throughout the whole course of the book and excitement occurs from the first to last page, especially in terms of the love triangle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...