Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (11)

Jill @ Breaking the Spine hosts WoW!

This week, I am waiting on...
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
by Jennifer E. Smith
Publication Date: January 2, 2012

Synopsis: Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?


Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A. 



Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.


My goodness, TITLE LUST. It's such a great title. I can't quit saying it over and over in my head. The book itself sounds so cute and fun. Plus, Oliver is British. Hello? Swoooooon!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?


13 comments:

  1. The title is what got me in the first place, too! I loved this book, it's a perfect whirlwind of a contemporary! I'm sure you will love it, too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this book looks great. It sounds like such an amazing story. Good Pick!!

    My WOW

    Emma @ Lost in a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book look so adorable! I'm definitely looking forward to it as well! And the cover is sooo pretty!! Great WOW choice :)

    My WOW
    http://www.browsingbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds super cute! And I won't forget that title anytime soon; great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the title and cover! It also sounds like a good story. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a cute novel to read cuddled up by the fire. Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. That title really is awesome. It's what caught my eye. Great pick!

    You can find my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this and loaned to a friend who LOVED it. I should be getting it back this week and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds incredibly romantic I love it! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. looke SOO cute!!

    here's my wow picks for this week! will you stop by?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like the perfect book for me! I have to add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Title Lust, I love it XD

    Seriously the perfect description for what I'm feeling for this book at FIRST SIGHT. I love how this sounds and what it involves, and that it's totally focused on the romance. :D

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cập nhật xo so tien giang| hôm nay nhanh nhất
    Mời các bạn đón xem xo so kien giang | hàng tuần cập nhật liên tục

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...