Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Revived (11)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine!

This week I am waiting on...
Revived by Cat Patrick
Publication Date: May 8th, 2012

Synopsis: As a little girl, Daisy Appleby was killed in a school bus crash. Moments after the accident, she was brought back to life. 

A secret government agency has developed a drug called Revive that can bring people back from the dead, and Daisy Appleby, a test subject, has been Revived five times in fifteen years. Daisy takes extraordinary risks, knowing that she can beat death, but each new death also means a new name, a new city, and a new life. When she meets Matt McKean, Daisy begins to question the moral implications of Revive, and as she discovers the agency’s true goals, she realizes she’s at the center of something much larger — and more sinister — than she ever imagined.



So, this book is still far in the future, but it sounds absolutely fantastic!! Sci-fi and much other goodness. Can't wait!!

Thanks for stopping by. While you're here, you can enter my 100 followers/birthday giveaway HERE.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

17 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting. I like the cover to it. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks so good and unique. I really want to read it. Awesome pick. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, Cat Patrick? I didn't know she had another book coming out! It sounds great though so I'll be eagerly awaiting it's release :)

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover looks very nice! The book sounds interesting, very interesting indeed. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revived sounds really good I can't wait to read it either!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting departure from Forgotten. Really excited about it!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cover on this one and the story sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cover! i've been wanting to try something from this author!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this one before but I love the premise!

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by the wastelands today:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Revived seems to be on many bloggers' wishlists. Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pick! I love the cover :) Can't wait to read this one! I think it's my next weeks WoW pick :D
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks really good!!

    here are my WOW picks. stop by?!?!
    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds interesting. I really want to read Patrick's other novel Forgotten.

    -Sky @ YA Infatuation
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is on my wishlist, too, even though I'm not a huge sci-fi fan :) Here's my WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...