Monday, November 14, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest Time (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

This week's theme...
Ten Books That Have Been on my Shelf for the Longest Time But I've Never Read

This week's prompt is embarrassingly easy for me, as I am terrible at reading books that are already on my shelf.

1) The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

2) The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens

3) Insatiable by Meg Cabot

4) The Host by Stephenie Meyer

5) The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

6) Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult

7) Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

8) Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

9) Love Story by Jennifer Echols (this one is actually pretty recent... but oh well)

10) Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson

Yep, I've had these books for foreverrrr, and still haven't gotten to 'em. Sigh. 
What's on your top ten? :)

10 comments:

  1. You should read The Host for sure! I enjoyed it more than Twilight. I've been wanting to read Twenties Girl too! I've heard great things about it.

    - Jana @ http://thatartsyreadergirl.blogspot.com/

    (Although today was my day to post the TTT at The Broke and the Bookish as well, so you may have already read my list!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I completely forgot about Sisters Red, that one has been on my shelf forever! I'm a bad reader, I never got into the traveling pants books, I just watched the movies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I detested the Lovely bones, but I have Sisters Red on my wishlist...

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many awesome books on your list! I've heard good things about The Host and want to read it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good list, actually. LOVE your blog banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Host and Twenties Girl! I've read The Lovely Bones and definitely preferred the book over the movie. I've been meaning to read more of the Traveling Pants books, but have only read the first one. Now that the last book came out, I want to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twenties Girl was fun- not as strong as the Shopaholic series- but still fun :) I also have Insatiable and Overbite waiting on my TBR pile. The Sisters Red cover is so cool- love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twenties Girl was a cute read; I love Sophie Kinsella and I think she does another good job with this book.

    The Lovely Bones was creepy, but well-written and I totally enjoyed it.

    And the Traveling Pants series is <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hated the Twilight series, but I loved The Host - you should for sure read it! Also, The Lovely Bones is one of my all-time favourites. It's a definite must-read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...