Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme...
Top Ten Authors I Want At My Thanksgiving Dinner
1. Veronica Roth - Uh, hello? My favorite book's author. She seems so nice and charistmatic! I love her.
2. Stephanie Perkins - Hilarious and adorable. I think she's the kind of person who just brightens everything up.
3. Lauren Oliver - She's so welcoming and warm. :)
4. John Green - He just seems awesome... Like, seriously.
5. Beth Revis - So nice! She is just so nice! And I'm sure she has super fascinating stories to tell.
6. Meg Cabot - Pretend she's way up on the list. She deserves to be way up there. Meg is the nicest person ever and she's so freaking hilarious.
7. Tina Fey - So maybe I'm cheating on this one... But she has written a book, so yeah!
8. Sarah Dessen - Sarah seems really kind. I'm sure she has tons of advice and makes great conversation.
9. Cassandra Clare - Given.
10. JK Rowling - Omgomgomg. I think I'd faint if she came to my Thanksgiving dinner.
That's my top ten list! Who's on your list? :)