Monday, November 21, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Want At My Thanksgiving Feast (9)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme...
Top Ten Authors I Want At My Thanksgiving Dinner

1. Veronica Roth - Uh, hello? My favorite book's author. She seems so nice and charistmatic! I love her.

2. Stephanie Perkins - Hilarious and adorable. I think she's the kind of person who just brightens everything up.

3. Lauren Oliver - She's so welcoming and warm. :)

4. John Green - He just seems awesome... Like, seriously.

5. Beth Revis - So nice! She is just so nice! And I'm sure she has super fascinating stories to tell.

6. Meg Cabot - Pretend she's way up on the list. She deserves to be way up there. Meg is the nicest person ever and she's so freaking hilarious.

7. Tina Fey - So maybe I'm cheating on this one... But she has written a book, so yeah!

8. Sarah Dessen - Sarah seems really kind. I'm sure she has tons of advice and makes great conversation. 

9. Cassandra Clare - Given.

10. JK Rowling - Omgomgomg. I think I'd faint if she came to my Thanksgiving dinner.

That's my top ten list! Who's on your list? :)

16 comments:

  1. Wow - we want some of the same people over for Turkey day - how will they ever split their time :-) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Stephanie Perkins on my list, too! I should have put Beth Revis, I love her :0) This is a great list! Enjoy your turkey!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 5 of the same guests! hehe Pretty good taste huh? :) I love your list! I could have had more than 10 guests. hehe

    Here's my list: http://booknerdreviews.com/2011/11/top-ten-tuesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie Perkins definitely! lovely guests :)

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowling is the only one from this list I've read - I'll have to check out the rest. No, I tell a lie, I've rea done of Cabot's books too...
    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I was totally thinking of adding celebs who wrote books. I was thinking Lauren Conrad. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no way YA readers could not invite J.K. and John Green! Great list.

    Happy early Thanksgiving!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list! It appears some of your picks are going to have to choose between you and me. How about I get Stephanie Perkins and Cassie Clare and you can have J.K and Lauren Oliver.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'd love to be at this dinner party! You have some great choices here :)

    Here's mine: J’aime

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd probably be awestruck if Meg and JK should show up at my Thanksgiving dinner. They're amazing women!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not going to let you not have Tina Fey. C'mon, she's Tina fey! JK Rowling is MINE though, despite what you might hear other bloggers say. Veronica Roth would be amazing too, and Beth would be great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that JK Rowling is on everyone's lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, awesome list! All of those authors would me on my list as well- especially Lauren Oliver and Veronica Roth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...