Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the Bookish in which bloggers create a list that complies with the prompt of the given week.
This week's topic...
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I read this book about two years or so ago, and I remember how hard my heart would thud or how my insides would turn into jelly when I read this book. I'm planning on rereading this book soon, but I wish I could have my first experience again.
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - I was in the FIFTH GRADE when I first read Twilight, and I've reread it three times since then. Now that I'm older, I wish that I could have read this book at, like, my age right now, and see if I would like it as much as I did when I was in the fifth grade. (I was obsessed with it in the fifth grade.)
3. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Remembering how much fun this book was when I read it two summers ago, I wish I could read it for the first time. This was very cute.
4. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen - This was my first Sarah Dessen book, I think. I was a little young when I read this, so I wish I could read it for the first time at my age now, to fully appreciate Dessen's writing.
5. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling - ...isn't this just a given? ;)
6. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan - This started my huge obsession with Greek mythology that I've kept ever since I picked this book up in the fourth grade. It's depressing because I barely remember anything about it... But I somehow remember everything from the other four books in the series. I wish I could read it again for the first time, because it was an awesome book.
So, I don't quite have ten books on my list, but that's okay for me! :)
What's on your top ten list?