Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (5)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine in which we spotlight a book that we're eagerly waiting the release of.


This week, I am waiting on...
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Publication Date: September 27, 2011
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.


Oh my goodness. There is so much hype for this book, I'm dying just waiting for the release. I'm sure EVERYONE has heard of this book, and I am so envious of those who've already read it. Apparently, there's a huge cliffhanger at the end... Ahh, so excited!! Oh, and the cover! Isn't the cover absolutely gorgeousgorgeousgorgeous? (Look at me, I'm fangirling over a book I haven't even read yet...)

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Feel free to leave links below! :)

17 comments:

  1. The premise of this book is really intersting. I can't wait til it comes out so I can check it out. Here is my teaser. http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday7-million-suns.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliffhangers always make me want to know what's going on before hand.... and I always fangirl over books I've not read yet. You're not alone.
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED. The hype for this one has been ridiculously crazy. I'm so glad we'll get our hands on it soon!

    Steph @ Poetry to Prose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have this one pre-ordered cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope this lives up to the hype. Good Choice!

    Check out my WOW here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this either, I've heard SO much about it already! Great choice & Great blog!! [Now following]

    Here's my WoW: http://tiny.cc/y1rd2 :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. Great pick, I can't wait for this book either. I have been hearing so many good things about it and it sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one too! Not much longer to wait! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This books sounds really interesting, and I've read great things about it. I'm waiting for it too. :)
    Amy's Waiting on Wednesday

    Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. From what everyone says it's worth the hype! I can't wait to read it!!!

    WOW @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a good read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesdy.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wasn't expecting to like it, but then I ended up loving it! Enjoy!

    Please check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a gorgeous cover!

    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! New follower here.
    This book looks AMAZING! When I first saw the cover, I immediately added it to my TBR list, even though I had no clue what it was about.

    Have a great week :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pick! You're right, I think everyone has heard of this one by now =) And it SO DESERVES THE HYPE! Gah! I can't wait till September 27 when everyone can revel in its awesomeness. Also, greatest cover everrrrr =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I sometimes feel like I will literally die waiting for this book. So much hype, so many bloggers reading it and rhapsodising over it and I have to wait until it's published. It's still weeks away! I cannot wait. Cannot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...