Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Everneath (8)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine in which bloggers spotlight the book(s) they are eagerly waiting the release(s) of.

This week I am waiting on...
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Publication Date: January 3rd, 2012 
(hey, that's my sister's 18th birthday! :D)
Synopsis: Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever. 


She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists. 

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen. 

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...

I loooove mythology books. So Underworld + YA = MUST READ!
Plus, isn't that cover gorgeous?!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Feel free to leave links below! :)

18 comments:

  1. This was one that I picked last week, and doesn't it sound awesome, and what a cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen this around the world and love the cover. The synopsis looks good too.
    Hope we both like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm really looking forward to this author's take on mythology and the cover is simply gorgeous. Great pick.


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so team mythology, but I can't believe this one isn't out yet. I've seen this cover floating around for such a long time!

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely want to read this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an interesting book.
    I so want this one to.
    Have a great day!!
    Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cover is completely gorgeous; it caught my attention the first time I saw it. Plot doesn't sound bad, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm looking forward to this one as well. The cover is amazing!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely looking forward to this one. I'm on a mythology kick at the moment so this is right up my alley. And the cover is beautiful! Great choice!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful cover! I think it'll be a great take on the Persephone myth.

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick, I am excited for this one as well. I love the cover also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cover, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been dying for this one! I'm super excited for it :) I can't wait to get my hands on it!! I'm jealous of all the people who already have it! Good choice :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOO this is my pick for this weeks wow also hehe. Looks really good right? Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool pick the cover is amazing i'm adding it to my pile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...