Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read Because of Another Blogger (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which bloggers share their top ten list for whatever the prompt is that week.

Hmm. Interesting topic. Honestly, most of the books I read are because I've seen other bloggers raving about it. I guess I'll just choose a quick ten.
1) Divergent by Veronica Roth - Favorite book of 2011. Ah! I'm still in love with it. This book definitely deserves all the rave reviews it got.

2) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - Another raver. Tons of hype = great story.

3) Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Love, love, loved. [Ahah, see what I did there? ;) ... yeah, I'm not clever...]

4) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RAVED ABOUT THIS SERIES. It's incredible. I remember dying while waiting for Mockingjay.

5) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han - Loved this series. So much. Times fifty.

6) Entwined by Heather Dixon - One of my favorites this year! I love fairy tales. 

7) The Naughty List by Suzanne Young - This one was cute. :) Full of spies and fluff.

8) Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - This one was from different bloggers, and because of the hype for the TV show.

9) The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott - My first Scott book, since bloggers seemed to love it.

10) Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti - This one had a big promotional blog tour, I believe.

Well, that's the end of my list. What's on your Top Ten? Feel free to leave links below! :)




12 comments:

  1. Ah The Unwritten rule- liked it so much! I also have Han's series on my list. Now I really have to check out Entwined. Great top ten you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Entwined last night and I loved it! The Summer series was the perfect summer read too - so heartbreaking and amazing.
    Great list!! And thanks for stopping by mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not read Entwined, but am thinking I need too. I will chalk this one up to you! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent was a book that I found because of bloggers. (Although I was happy to find that I'd acquired an ARC of it at the librarian conference....)

    Here's my list, Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Reader. I'd also invite you to sign up for the contest to win a $25 Amazon giftcard this month at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a quick list for me too! Book bloggers are such a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found Entwined because of bloggers, though it's still on my TBR list. :) Luckily, my library has a copy of it, so it's just a matter of waiting for my name to come up on the request list.

    Thank you for visiting and sharing your top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent list! So many great books! I haven't read the Prety Little Liars series yet, I keep meaning to, but I'm so hooked on the show :0)

    Sarah @ The Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read great things about Divergent. I will have to get on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found Divergent thanks to other bloggers.

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divergent was a great read - I also found it through a blogger!

    - Ree @ LiteraryObsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with Pretty Little Liars! I don't like the show, but all the great reviews convinced me to read the books, and it's such a great series! Awesome list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divergent is one of my top favorites! So glad we have such a great community where we can learn about these awesome books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...