Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which bloggers share their top ten list for whatever the prompt is for that week.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - well, partially... I've read like the first 100 pages at Barnes and Noble but I didn't buy it, due to the fact that during that particular trip, I hadn't brought my wallet with me.
2. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - this is actually not my fault, haha! I haven't seen this series at my Barnes and Noble so... :P
3. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - I have no excuse for this.
4. Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia - They have this series at my library... Again, no excuse.
5. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles - Either you absolutely love it or you absolutely hate it. I've heard tons of great things but I absolutely HATE the covers!
6. Matched by Allie Condie - Lots of mixed reviews. Gorgeous cover? Check! Dystopian? Check! Content? *silence*
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - Need. To. Read. This. Like. NOW.
8. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - My friend's offered to let me read her copy... My tbr pile is just too big.
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - Didn't like it the first time... I should give it another try.
10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Now, this book hasn't been released yet, but I've been seeing so many rave reviews. I am just practically dying to read this book!
That's my list! What's on your Top Ten? :) Feel free to leave links below.