Saturday, September 17, 2011

Top 5 2012 Books I'm Looking Forward To

I'm participating in a mini challenge hosted by Princess Bookie for her Contest Craze. How fun!

The mini challenge is to create a list of the top 5 books that you are looking forward to releasing in 2012.

1. Insurgent (Divergent #2)
by Veronica Roth
Publication Date: May 2012
Who isn't dying for this one?! Oh my goodness, I don't know if I can wait until 2012...

2. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) 
by Lauren Oliver
Publication Date: March 6, 2012
That cliffhanger at the end of Delirium killed me. I really hope I like what happens in Pandemonium.

3. Rapture (Fallen #4)
by Lauren Kate
Publication Date: June 13, 2012
The Fallen series is finally ending! I'm really curious to see how Luce and Daniel's story will conclude.

4. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3)
by Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: December 1, 2012
I would've put Clockwork Prince, but that comes out this December, so it doesn't fit the prompt. Anyhow, I'm excited for this one as well!!

5. Underworld (Abandon #2)
by Meg Cabot
Publication Date: 2012
I looove Meg Cabot! I really want to see what happens to Pierce and John in this sequel. 

Well, that's it for my list! Although I could've added a billion more.... Haha, 2012 is going to be a super awesome year for new releases.

4 comments:

  1. I think Insurgent is on everyone's list, can't wait for all these books to come out already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Boriquaz. Insurgent is a hot pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underworld! I really liked Abandon, so that would definitely be on my list. Same with Pandemonium. What a cliffhanger there with book 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super psyched for Pandemonium, too! That cliffhanger was killer. Can you believe I actually haven't read Divergent, yet? I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't! Nice list :0)

    Sarah @ The Book Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...