Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nook/Kindle Steal Deal: Bright Young Things

So, as I've read in a lot of people's blog posts, Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen has been free on Amazon (for Kindle) for quite a while. I, being a Nook owner, was thinking, "Awh. How luck they are! I wish B&N did deals like that for the Nook..."

Well, THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!


Bright Young Things is now available on the Barnes and Noble Nook store for free! YAY! :D

So, all Nook & Kindle readers should go snag this awesome book while you can. :)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...