Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

Synopsis: It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.


   Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS.
   That's basically all I can say about this whole series. This is the concluding book of the Summer series and I loved every single word. This series is phenomenal, without a doubt. I loved it so much.
   I'll try my very best to not mention any spoilers, but it'll be pretty difficult. Not going to lie. This book was very, very emotional. I was crying throughout about half of the book. It's heart-wrenching and raw and unbelievably amazing. It's so upsetting that the series is over. This book, like the others before it, was a very quick read. I finished it within hours.
   So Belly is now with Jeremiah at college and their relationship is picture perfect, right? Wrong. Jeremiah messes up really badly and things don't really recover easily. Belly's pain and confusion is so real. I felt like I was experiencing everything with her. Jenny Han's writing is brilliant and easy going. Things lead to another, and now (*SPOILER*) a wedding is in the picture? WHAT? I know, right?
   Belly's a mess with the planning and her mom doesn't agree of any of it. It's becoming too difficult, and Conrad is definitely not helping. But Conrad also makes this story so much greater. It's just... I can't even describe it. Just read the book!
   Belly's story is definitely a memorable one and one of my favorites. Her decisions are reasonable and when I turned the last page, something in my heart clicked and locked a portion of love away. That's how much I love this series. The characters were as fantastic as ever. In this book, they change a lot, and their true colors shine purely. It's incredible.
   I am in love and will forever be in love with this series. You need to pick it up right away!
   5 keys, without a doubt!

Love,
Sophia


2 comments:

  1. I loved these books. I can relate to belly my mom and dad split up when i was younger. I loved how she new conrad for who he was I loved jere because he was there for her ever when they broke up. I loved the ending I want her with conrad. Great book :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I cried through most of this series, esp. the 2nd book. However, this was the book that I smiled at the most. The end had me beaming. I remember thinking that if she didn't end up with Conrad, I wouldn't ever read them ever again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...