Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Wrecked (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.



I am so excited for...
Wrecked by Anna Davies
Publication Date: May 1st, 2012
Miranda has lived on Whym Island since the death of her parents. She has taken comfort in its seclusion and in the folklore that claims a mysterious sea witch controls the fate of all on the island and its surrounding waters. It's easier to believe things are out of her control.

But when a terrible boating accident takes the lives of several of her friends, Miranda is rescued by a mysterious boy that haunts her dreams. As the guilt of the accident consumes her, she finds refuge in her late night swims. Until she meets Christian, a boy who seems so familiar, but won't tell her where he is from and why they can only meet at the beach. As Miranda falls for Christian and begins to put the accident behind her, she discovers that there are secrets that Christian is keeping to protect her that may only end up bringing her nothing but harm.

The synopsis is definitely intriguing! I'm not too fond of the cover, but the story sounds so good! :)

What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Feel free to leave links below. :)

13 comments:

  1. Oooooo I can't wait for this one either. I adore the cover of this one and the synposis sounds awesome. Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    My WoW: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one, the synopsis is a little mysterious. I'll have to add it to my TBR pile :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story sounds fascinating! I'm adding this to my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this cover - This one sounds so intresting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't heard of this book before. but i love the cover--sexy! thanks for featuring it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is on my wishlist, I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my WoW last week and I am so excited about it! I actually like the black/white contrast of the cover. Great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this one, but your right it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh that looks awesome! I haven't heard of it, but it's definitely going on my TBR list! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover. Love books with eye catching covers. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Book Blog. Having a 500 follower giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great book! Haven't heard of it before. I actually like the cover, too. I've added it to my tbr! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...