Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Out of Sight, Out of Time (2)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

I cannot wait for...
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5)
by Ally Carter
Publication Date: March 20, 2012

With more than a million Gallagher Girls books sold, a legion of fans have fallen in love with the New York Times best-selling spy-girl series, and the fifth book delivers the most nerve-wracking, high-stakes adventure yet.

The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, her memory is a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and dirt under her nails. All she wants is to go home. But even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers as Cammie and her friends face their most difficult challenge yet. With only their training and a few clues to guide them, the girls go in search of answers on the other side of the world. But the Circle is hot on their trail and will stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.

I've always been a fan of the Gallagher Girls series and I cannot wait for this fifth book. Cammie's story is always exciting and the romance is just so adorable. Plus, the titles are cute play on words! :)

Thanks for visiting! What are you waiting for on Wednesday?

Love,
Sophia

21 comments:

  1. This one sounds great!

    My WoW, www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for this one! I was late getting into the Gallagher Girls series, but it gets better and better as it goes along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah another Gallagher girls book. This is a favorite series of my students and me. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any book of the Gallagher GIrl series, but they look pretty amazing. Thank you for sharing and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower :)

    I have heard really good things about this series! I need to read them!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-7-half-blood.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read anything by this author, but she's pretty popular. I didn't realize this series was this far along! Carter is a writing machine...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this series! I recently won books 1-4 and I'm so excited to dive in. Sounds like a ton of fun and I haven't read any Ally Carter books before, so I really need to change that :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great WOW! We just started reading this series and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! Great choice, I hear great things about this series although I haven't read it yet but it is sitting in my to read pile.

    Also new follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always think the covers of these books are so cute! I don't know why I haven't picked any of them up. I think I'll check them out! Great pick!
    You can check out my WoW over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if ya like!
    Courtney
    *new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of these, but I remember seeing the first book or second when they first came out. Luckily, my library has them whenever I decide to read them. Nice.

    New follower
    Here's my WoW
    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have really good things about this series. Great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this series! =D Awesome pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read this series but I loved Ally Carter's Heist Society. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm definitely excited to read this- love the Gallagher Girls series!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, there. Just stopping by to finally return the WoW visit. I'm also a new follower. :)

    I haven't read any of these yet. It sounds like a cute series. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really liked her book, uncommon criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so cannot wait for this one. I had seen the title but I hadn't seen the cover before now! Thanks for sharing :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really excited about this one as well since I love the Gallagher Girl series! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cammie has lost her memory of the summer which was practically four months of her life. Bruises cover her body and lead us to think something significant and awful happened to her. She is vulnerable and broken, opposite of who she was before the summer. It is heart wrenching to watch Cammie struggle with her memory. She wants to understand what happened and will search anywhere for clues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...