Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which bloggers share their top ten list of whatever the prompt is for the week.
Wow! This week has a pretty long title, huh? Well, let's get started!
So, a lot of bloggers are choosing books that are to come out this autumn to place on their list, but I'm so behind on my TBR, that I'm going to have to fill my list with books that have been out a while.
1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - Yes, I've been waiting to read this one for such a long time, but I haven't found the time to fit it in anywhere! :( My friends keep recommending this one to me as well as the Mortal Instrument series, so hopefully I'll get to read this soon!
2. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - I got this book when it first came out... Still haven't read it. With all the hype over it, especially because of the new show on ABC Family, I'm definitely going to try and read this asap.
3. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - This is a book that has had tons of hype. The sequel is coming out soon, I believe and I've gotten recommendations to read this book, so I'm really excited for this one! Oh!-and it's dystopian! <3
4. Abandon by Meg Cabot - I love Meg Cabot so much. She's one of my favorite authors. I don't know why I've been waiting so freaking long to read this. I mean, I have it. It's in the box filled with books right next to my bed, so why haven't I picked it up yet? Sigh. I don't know.
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis - This was recommended to me and it sounds really, really good. I'm really to eager to read this one!
6. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Omg, I've been wanting to read this series since forever. I've heard tons of great stuff about it so I'm really excited!
7. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - One of my close friends at school brought this book today to lend to another friend, and I was thinking, "Oh my goodness! I've heard of that book! I need to read it." Apparently, it's really good, so yay! Hopefully, I can read this one soon.
8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - This book was brought up today at school by my friends and they all said it was pretty good, so I'll probably check this out of my library soon.
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - I've been a bit iffy on this one, I'll admit. I read the first couple of chapters like two years ago, but because of time restrictions at school, I put it down and never picked it up again. Everyone seems to love this series, so I think I'll try to read it soon.
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Ok, so yes, this is number ten on my list. There's just SO MUCH HYPE around this book, I'm afraid to read it. I actually read the first 50 or so pages at Barnes & Noble, but wasn't intrigued enough to buy a copy to take home. Big mistake? You tell me... I want to read it since everyone has loved it, but I'm also super scared. D:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! What's on your top ten? Feel free to leave links below!! :)