Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Male Leads (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share our top ten list of the theme that Tuesday. Today's is a freebie, meaning I can choose whatever topic I'd like! How fun. :)

This Top Ten, I decided to use the freebie as a list of the top ten male leads from novels that I am in love with! This should be very, very fun. ;)
1. Four from Divergent (Veronica Roth) - Can you blame me for putting him as number uno? Divergent is my favorite book of the year! It's so spectacular and just... so-freaking-perfect-when-can-i-get-my-hands-on-Insurgent. I'm such a Four fangirl. He's caring and strong and a fabulous character (plus he's hot). I'm jealous of Tris!!!

2. Gale from The Hunger Games Trilogy (Suzanne Collins) - From the start, I was always Team Gale and I have stuck with it forever. Gale is the stronger one, the fighter. He can protect Katniss. Gale also has a tender side. He's perfect. Swooooooon!

3. Wes from The Truth About Forever (Sarah Dessen) - Everyone knows that Dessen is famous for her heart-throb male leads! Wes is definitely my favorite. He's just so sweet and lovable. And very handsome!

4. Conrad from the Summer Trilogy (Jenny Han) - I admit, sometimes Conrad annoyed the crap out of me, but didn't everyone know that he would always be a sweetheart? Once he loves you, he won't let you go in the end. He's just so loving, although sometimes he doesn't show it. Oh, Conrad, such a sweetie.

5. Charlie from The Year of Secret Assignments (Jaclyn Moriarty) - I loved this book! It has three guys in it (don't worry, no love shapes in this book), but out of all of them, Charlie was definitely my favorite! He's just so kind and innocent, not to mention adorable. His personality is also so cute.

6. Hale from the Heist Society series (Ally Carter) - Hale... Hale is just a hottie. And he kicks butt. He's secretive in that mysterious way where you are dying to know everything about him. Nothing more to say about him. ;)

7. Jesse from the Mediator Series (Meg Cabot) - Jesse is caring. His heart is warm and open to everyone and he calls girls "querida". How. Cute! He's also really good looking. ;) Plus, Meg Cabot is one of my favorite authors; I couldn't help but fall in love with Jesse!

8. Edward from the Twilight Saga (Stephenie Meyer) - Okay, come at me, bro. Murder me. Yell at me. Whatever. I actually really like Edward's character (minus the fact that he watches Bella sleep). He's really romantic and very humble, and those are excellent qualities in a male. <3

9. Roger from Amy & Roger's Epic Detour (Morgan Matson) - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour was one of my favorite books in 2010. Roger is sweet and kind. He's not shady, not mysterious, not a jerk. He was a refreshing male lead and I liked him for that. :)

10. Percy from the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series (Rick Riordan) - I started The Lightning Thief when I was in the fourth grade. I couldn't help having a crush on Percy! He was so brave and cute. He was loyal and loved his friends/family. He was just such an admirable protagonist, can you blame me?

Thank you for stopping by. What's on your Top Ten list? :) 

Love,
Sophia

15 comments:

  1. Charlie, Wes, Conrad, and Jesse would also be on my list. Like your topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a major crush on Jesse a few years back. I even had dreams about having a hot male ghost in my room! Great list you've put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no shame in loving Edward!! and I also love Four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. **girly swoony sigh** i'm in love with four too. great list!

    i did my list on books i need to re-read for this week's top ten tuesday freebie. hope you stop by.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea for a list!

    Here's my Top Ten Freebie: Top Ten Books-about-Books! And don't forget to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, good choices! I almost put Roger on my list, and I totally love Four and Hale too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four is such a nice guy. Love him.

    New follower!

    Check out Sash's Top Ten Guys Who Didn't Get The Girl!
    Also check out our GREAT giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man of all that list, Percy would be my #1! But I'm a sucker for the greek gods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to reading Divergent. Now I'm even more excited! Sounds like there are great characters in it, too.

    Happy Tuesday!

    My Top Ten Tuesday
    My Very FIRST Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! I definitely agree about Hale, just finished reading Heist Society and Hale was definitely my fav character. [:

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, so many great choices! Conrad, Four, Roger, and Jesse are some of my favorite male leads as well. Seriously, if I could bring any male character from a book to life, it probably would be one of those four.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Personally, I'm partial towards Sarah Rees Brennan's Alan. And, of course, Megan Whalen Turner's Gen! Though I don't know how long I'd manage to get along with either of them.

    My Top Ten: http://justbookingaround.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-week-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wes and Hale are awesome! Great list!

    My Top Ten: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cập nhật xsbd| hôm nay nhanh nhất
    Cập nhật tin tức| hôm nay nhanh nhất

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...