This Top Ten, I decided to use the freebie as a list of the top ten male leads from novels that I am in love with! This should be very, very fun. ;)
1. Four from Divergent (Veronica Roth) - Can you blame me for putting him as number uno? Divergent is my favorite book of the year! It's so spectacular and just... so-freaking-perfect-when-can-i-get-my-hands-on-Insurgent. I'm such a Four fangirl. He's caring and strong and a fabulous character (plus he's hot). I'm jealous of Tris!!!
2. Gale from The Hunger Games Trilogy (Suzanne Collins) - From the start, I was always Team Gale and I have stuck with it forever. Gale is the stronger one, the fighter. He can protect Katniss. Gale also has a tender side. He's perfect. Swooooooon!
3. Wes from The Truth About Forever (Sarah Dessen) - Everyone knows that Dessen is famous for her heart-throb male leads! Wes is definitely my favorite. He's just so sweet and lovable. And very handsome!
4. Conrad from the Summer Trilogy (Jenny Han) - I admit, sometimes Conrad annoyed the crap out of me, but didn't everyone know that he would always be a sweetheart? Once he loves you, he won't let you go in the end. He's just so loving, although sometimes he doesn't show it. Oh, Conrad, such a sweetie.
5. Charlie from The Year of Secret Assignments (Jaclyn Moriarty) - I loved this book! It has three guys in it (don't worry, no love shapes in this book), but out of all of them, Charlie was definitely my favorite! He's just so kind and innocent, not to mention adorable. His personality is also so cute.
6. Hale from the Heist Society series (Ally Carter) - Hale... Hale is just a hottie. And he kicks butt. He's secretive in that mysterious way where you are dying to know everything about him. Nothing more to say about him. ;)
7. Jesse from the Mediator Series (Meg Cabot) - Jesse is caring. His heart is warm and open to everyone and he calls girls "querida". How. Cute! He's also really good looking. ;) Plus, Meg Cabot is one of my favorite authors; I couldn't help but fall in love with Jesse!
8. Edward from the Twilight Saga (Stephenie Meyer) - Okay, come at me, bro. Murder me. Yell at me. Whatever. I actually really like Edward's character (minus the fact that he watches Bella sleep). He's really romantic and very humble, and those are excellent qualities in a male. <3
9. Roger from Amy & Roger's Epic Detour (Morgan Matson) - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour was one of my favorite books in 2010. Roger is sweet and kind. He's not shady, not mysterious, not a jerk. He was a refreshing male lead and I liked him for that. :)
10. Percy from the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series (Rick Riordan) - I started The Lightning Thief when I was in the fourth grade. I couldn't help having a crush on Percy! He was so brave and cute. He was loyal and loved his friends/family. He was just such an admirable protagonist, can you blame me?
Thank you for stopping by. What's on your Top Ten list? :)