Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren in which bloggers show what books they have received in the past week(s).


I won (what I think is) a lot of books this previous week.


From a prize pack won at Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks:
   Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
   The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
   The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
   The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
   Abandon by Meg Cabot
   Torment by Lauren Kate
   Passion by Lauren Kate
   The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur


From a giveaway at Once Upon a Twilight:
   OyMG by Amy Dominy


From a giveaway at The Book Scout:
   Love Story by Jennifer Echols


I bought:
   Divergent by Veronica Roth (omg, I'm in love with this book, see my review here)


Thanks for stopping by! What'd you get in your mailbox?


Love,
Sophia

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you were lucky this week! I've heard a lot about Love Story. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad the books got to you. hope you enjoy :)

    Visit my IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mailbox! Congrats on winning the coolio prize pack!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week!

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you won so many books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the wins, that is quote a bit of awesome. Really great books, I wouldn't know where to start. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I don't think there is one book that you've got this week that I don't want to read (unless I've already one it). You sure did win a ton of books this week! Enjoy :) Thanks for stoping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, lots of great books this week! I loved OyMG! It such a cute upper middle-grade/lower YA read. The Ivy and The Forest of Hand and Teeth are pretty fabulous as well so I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this weeks, I LOVE Carrie Ryans books, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's definitely a lot of book wins! And YES I so agree with you, Divergent was amazing, and I can't wait for the next book to come out!

    You can see my IMM for this week at the link below! Would love if you stopped by :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible week! I loved Ten Miles Past Normal. I really want to read Abandon.
    New follower too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divergent was reallllllly good. I know you'll love it. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you had a great haul this week! Hope you enjoy reading the books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great IMM! Enjoy your books!
    Happy reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOu did win a ton of stuff!! Lucky lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy moly, you did win a lot of books. That first stack has some fun things. I love Lauren Kate's Fallen series. Like you, I thought Divergent was an excellent read. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy winning week! That's an awesome haul you took in from giveaways. I adored Love Story, so I hope you enjoy it just as much :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Story, the Carrie Ryan Books and Abandon are all absolutely brilliant. I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...