Friday, December 3, 2010

Long Time, No See!!!

   Ahh! It's been forever! I was actually thinking of giving up on the blogging world. It's much more responsibility than I thought it would be! But I came back when I realized that I craved being updated on the recent books. So here I am! Back again.
   I probably won't post as frequently as I used to since school is getting in the way. My reading schedule has been so wacky for the past several months. It seems like there's always something more important than reading.
   I'll post reviews soon, I believe. I hope I can keep it up this time.
   Thanks for supporting me since the beginning!

Love,
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,

    I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

    http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...