Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!

    Sorry I've been away for so long! I'll post a review soon, I promise!

    Guess what?! I received a blog award from Maddie M.'s blog, Confessions of a Teen Bookaholic! It's my first every blog award and I am totally thrilled! So big shout out and tons of love for Maddie!
    Anyway, this is how the award works:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered.


3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.


    So, now I have to pass this award onto 15 blogs I've newly discovered? Well, I better go blog-searching................
    Okay, I'm back from blog-searching and here are my 15 blogs in random order:


1. Chapter Chicks
2. I Was A Teenage Book Geek
3. Oh My Books!
4. YA Bookie Monster
5. YA Librarian Tales
6. Library Lounge Lizard
7. Reading Vacation
8. Book Infinity
9. The Bookscape Report
10. One Book At a Time
11. The Paperback Princess
12. The Book Speaker
13. Down The Rabbit Hole
14. Reading Nook
15. That Bookish Girl

Whoo, that's a great list! Have fun with the awards!


Love,
Sophia

5 comments:

  1. Congrats of the award!!! And thanks for passing it on along to YA Bookie Monster!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I see you like mysteries....me too! Thank you for sharing your award with me at Reading Vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And thank you SO much for the award! I won't be doing the "find 15 others" part, but I will mention you on my sidebar! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, and thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...