Thursday, July 29, 2010

Read Pretty Little Liars Online!

    I have been looking forever for this! A few book bloggers posted something about this, but the links would never work for me or I just skipped it.

    But since I am so desperate to read books, I was searching for this. And I found it! So, if you want to read Pretty Little Liars, the whole book is there for you to read online for free. It's only there for a limited time, so hurry!


http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780062009548


Love,
Sophia

5 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I'm a teen too and I love reading books more than anything else in the world. It's so nice to see a blog dedicated to books, and that too by a teenager like me.
    I write poetry, and I would appreciate it if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think!
    Here's the link: pagesofpoetry.blogspot.in
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love reading it is practically my life if i dont sit down for about 3 hours to read a book i will go crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where can I read for I don't have to pay for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much chapters are in the first book cause it's says there like only 7 I think

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...