Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life Without Books and World Cup

    As some of you may know, I am in South Korea for summer vacation and I only brought three books. D':
    I know, I'm so stupid, but books are pretty heavy and you know how expensive it is to ship luggage these days. Let me tell you, it is a terrible, terrible life when you have no books to read. Yeah, sure, I do things to get my mind focused on other fun stuff, but when I'm resting on a bed without a book in my hand, the sadness comes back to me. :(
    Anyway, on a happier note, Spain won their first World Cup! Yay for them! No one take offense but I was rooting for them during the game. And what a smoking game that was, eh? Congratulations!
    Short post. I know. Sorry.


Love,
Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, a lack of books would be awful..esp. when you can't easily buy or get another one!!

    I'm glad Spain won too. I didn't watch the games much, but my sister watched a bit. She was excited they won too.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was looking over your blog, and you have some really great stuff here!! I have a book blog as well, and I just blogged Linger.. it was an awesome book. Head over and check it out :) Also come this wonter I will be doing a contest or two and giving away signed copies of books to the followers of the blog, so make sure you sign up to follow :)Thanks, danielle Thomas

    http://up-sideofinsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read all of them and appreciate them so much. And if you have a blog as well, I always try my best to return the favor! Thanks again for visiting The Book Basement. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...